Wednesday, April 12, 2006

TWO FER THE VENDIDO!

TWO FER Q: Do you know, sir, whether or not you aided and -- you were aided and abetted by Rene Rodriguez in depriving Citgo of its honest service of its lawyer -- you, sir, whether you sold out -- you sold out to Rene Rodriguez?

A I did not.

Q You did not sell out. Have you ever heard the word in Spanish called "Vendido", V-E-N-D-I-D-O?

A Yes, I have.

Q And that's what you are, right, sir, a "Vendido"?

A No, I think that was -- the term was used for you and your family during the senatorial race.

Q Yes, sir. Yes, sir. That's what you are, right?

A No, that's not.

Q Yes, sir.

A I think that's one of the reasons why you're so upset.

Q I'm upset because I cannot stand a corrupt lawyer like you, sir.

MR. HARRIS: We're going to move to strike the sidebar.

No comments: